Thursday 3 June 2010 | 18:27
2. Analyse and try to boost your performance using AdWords Search Funnels and/or Conversion Optimiser
The forecast for the weekend is heating up again and the UK is looking forward to highs of a whopping 27C!
Now that summer is really here, potential customers are thinking about how to get in shape as quickly as they can. Your conversion rate should be doing the same thing. It’s critical that your marketing efforts and website are in shape to attract these valuable visitors and convert them into customers.
Getting started is the hardest part, so to give you a push in the right direction, we’re launching the Conversion Champion Challenge.
The contest is simple:
1. Track conversions on your site using one of Google’s free measurement products:
3. Show us the results and tell us your story here!
We’ll select the advertiser with the most interesting, innovative and unique case study for:
- Inclusive trip (incl. flights, hotel & dinner for 2 people) to Google, Zurich
- You will meet the Google Conversion Team who will audit your website and give you a usability assessment with recommendations to further improve your conversion rate
- $500 in AdWords credit (or local equivalent)
- A blog post featuring your website and a big smiley photo of you with the Google team!
Posted by Alan Wrafter, Google Analytics Team.